Kevin O'Leary and Associates provides and undertakes comprehensive Specialist Driving and Vehicle Modification Assessments for individuals with disabilities. We have been around since 1984 and primarily work in the lower North Island and the top of the South Island. This includes from Wanganui, Palmerston North and the Northern Wairarapa South to the Hutt Valley, Kapiti Coast, Porirua and Wellington, Marlborough including Nelson and Blenheim.
Services provided include:
- Comprehensive specialist medical driving assessments
- Vehicle modification assessment services for drivers and passengers
- Driving-related equipment for independence for individuals with disabilities, such as portable ramps, quad gloves, and steering wheel spinners
- Assessment services for the Lottery Grants Board - Individuals with Disabilities, with funding for vehicle and scooter grants
- Ministry of Health funded assessments related to vehicle purchase and modification through Enable New Zealand
- ACC contracted provider for Transport For Independence assessments.
We believe in respecting people's dignity in a safe environment and in establishing the best options available to our clients, based on their ability to work, drive and to pursue an independent life style.